Prescott May 3rd/4th

Camtwister

Good point :0

I'm hoping to organise a trip up from the South Coast to watch the 'professionals' at work this weekend if the weather looks cooperative.

The bride doesn't know it yet, but she's buying me a 'Hillclimb School Day' at Prescott later this year for birthday/Dad's day/whatever :D

I might go. Its only 45 mins from home. I was going to Olivers Mount to watch, but the weather forecast looks bad up for up there. If you go, look out for a yellow Westfield with a 1700 puma engine in it - John Palmer. What a driver !!!

JL

Cheers, John.

I've yet to see Palmer in action, so that would be another attraction

:)

Fingers crossed for half-decent weather then.

Yep - hes had an FTD this year in his ROAD going car and broken 3 records so far this season already. And guess what... hes on 15" tyres and not Bridgestones or Toyos - that will keep you guessing  :D

John

And guess what... hes on 15" tyres and not Bridgestones or Toyos - that will keep you guessing

Yoko's ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Nope - keep guessing....

I will be there Car 212 :)

satuarday looks wet :(

Sunday looks like it will be ok :D

Just found out John Palmer will not be there  :(  hes at Werrington down in Devon this Sunday

That'll be Werrington Park....which is where I should be if I get the parts back in time to fit them and get down to Cornwall - ah well it's only 300 miles from home  :t-up: