LOTON

RICHARD+PHILIP

:D

Has anyone heard from loton yet?

all we have had is a recipt of entry whens the closing date? :blush:  :blush:

Closing date was April 14 but I've not heard anything since the acknowledgement either  :t-up:

Me neither. Spoke to the organiser a week ago to confirm I will be running on 1B's; but am assured that proper confirmation/ final regs might not come out 'till a week before the event.

Got my reply this morning....with returned cheques so 'Out' not even gonna bother applying next year

Buzz :(

In my albeit limited experience, send off the entry form as soon as you get it or about a week 'early' if there is an opening date and you will probably get in to most meetings unless they're very oversubscribed  :t-up:

I only got my Wiscombe details on Saturday and the meeting is this weekend so they do tend to leave it fairly late before sending them out - I suspect so that there aren't too many alterations and to allow for late cancellations  ;)

I was going to ask the same question. I havent got anything back yet from Loton, but spoke to the organiser and he said that "they were going to hold a board meeting and discuss who has the experience etc".

Guess Ill be getting my cheque back too :)

I smell  :angry: i am out ???

im in  ??? never even applied  :( i applied for mr mason who was away work that out ! better find a car and apply for me licence  :arse: must of put my name on the entry form ,oh dear he will not be happy  ;)

Phoned up yesterday to find out if I was in or out and fortunately I am. Looks like they have the lists ready if you want to call: 01562754243 (Tony Fletcher)

Cheque returned saying they are over subscribed. NOT IN!!!!

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!

Being new to the Speed Series I had planned this to be my first event as it was one of about six near to home.

Two more are Shelsley & Mira and I have a bad feeling about these as well. Fingers crossed I might be wrong.

I chose these venues as I will have to drive the Westy to the meetings and they are the closest. Looks like I made the wrong decision!!!!!

At least I have been accepted for the two WSCC events.

Phil

Going to do a few, perhaps 6-8 depending on whether I get in!?

Shelsley, Mira, Curborough, Scammonden, Thoresby and the ones in Anglesey (both days, but been rejected.  Going to wait see if people pull out!;)

What about you?

ma7.... Looks like I'm gonna do (some subject to gettin' in)

Loton (in)

New Brighto (waiting)

Curborough x2

Harewood

? Elvington

Scammonden (in)

Llys y fran

Thoresby

Three sisters.

I'm also in the (very long) queue of Anglesey reserves!

See you about.

This might make some people happy but we're going to pull our entries from loton (Havn't heard anything but I guess we we're in)

BUT has anybody got the number of the entries secretary ? cos we havn't!

See ya all at ollys mount! :angry: