H/lights 2 work or no 2 work

Buzz Billsberry

Do you think the scrutineers  will let me get away with non functioning headlights @ Olivers Mount this weekend?

I have them on the car but not actually got round to connecting them up I just haven't had/got the time.

Question do I take a risk or not? after all its in the road going class and everything should work yes??

will the scrutineers allow the car to run?

Buzz :(

so long as you can produce an MOT and logbook plus tax disc you should be OK, just make sure the unconnected wires aren't obvious  ;)

cheers Pierre If i get refused with all the said documents is it you who refunds me entry fee!! :(  ;)  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D  :0

Buzz ???

No Greg I've changed to micro lights and I haven't had time to wire them

Buzz

The car has to compete in Road Going trim -Not eligible without functioning headlights. No doubt about it, that's the rules. No point having any of them if you want to pick and choose which ones you comply with!!!

It's nothing to do with the scrutineers - they very rarely (willingly) take any responsibility for eligibility issues anyway.

Competitors usually take up eligibility issues with Clerk of the Course - if they question eligibility of other competitors.

Now you've brought it to everyones attention, you can expect an orderly queue waiting to see the CoC - consisting of everyone in your class that you're beating. Could be a long or short queue depending on how you're doing!!

Wire the bl**** things up!!

yes stop titting around on  the internet and fix it you knob  :0  :arse:

Thanks Guy I guess I 'll get them wired @ some stage.

As for u SteveD I've taken your job over. you've been quiet what's going on?.My excuse is that I'm in the office all week doing my end of year report and doin' budgets for next year.... soooooo interesting,at least going on to the web breaks the boredom! :(  :(  :(  :(

R U @ Olli Mount this weekend?

Buzz :(