Olivers Mount

hogman

The East Yorkies are planning on a blat up to Olivers Mount on the 4th May to watch the SS event there.

Can you tell me will we be allowed in to watch, how much will it be and are there any other events on the same day, and what times are the events?

Cheers

Kevin

Hi Kevin

Supporters are allowed to watch all the way up the hill to the final corner, but not in the top collection area as I recall.  Im not sure on prices but Croft last week was about £6.00 per person.

Practice runs are at 9.30 and the first timmed runs are at 11.00 am.  It is the speed festival weekend so there will be plenty of variety all day.  Including some MAD trikes.

Pit are open to all and there is a greasy spoon in the paddock.

Hope to see you there

Rob

Good luck all at Ollies. I'll be with team Stanton at Stoneleigh. Resting up some torn arm tendons before Loton ???  :arse:

Plenty of Stella will help of course ;)  ;)

Go forth to ollies, and trash :t-up:

i will be at prescott :D

and the to stone we shell go :cool:

Hi Kev I'm 99% sure its free, cause there's that many ways into the circuit.Park up @ the car parks/camping area  and walk across the field then down the hill.

I've watched loads of events there from rallying to bike racing and I don't remember paying.

U might not get in the paddock tho' its only a small gaff so its limited to pass holders only. If you give me a bell on the morning I should have 2 paddock passes for u then at least ya can have a woffle with the boyz.

I'll confirm availability of the passes a bit later  on in week as my sister and tribe are suposed to be coming but I havn't had conf. yet. Once I have I'll PM u either way along with my mobi no. if shes not coming.

Buzz :(

The East Yorkies are planning on a blat up to Olivers Mount on the 4th May to watch the SS event there.

the ne7ers may well be coming along as well to give support to one of our number who is racing a bike.

we shall see you there  :)

mike

Thanks for the info everyone, fingers crossed the weather will be good and we get in for free!!  :devil:  :0  :p  ;)

Cheers Buzz mate for the offer of the paddock tickets, the plan is to go on the Sunday as thats the normal meet day and also I am working on the Saturday covering an aerobatics competition.

Cheers and thanks and hope to see you all there

Kevin

Kev...Don't u mean an aerobics competition :0

An aerobics competition would be more pleasing to the eye but alas no, just aircraft flying about like loonies!!  :0  :p  ;)

Cheers

Kev

I'll be there as well. Now reduced to the ranks of spectatorship as my cars not ready still. The circuit is in a superb setting and all the people are friendly so dont mind going just to watch instead of sulking at home.

John

An aerobics competition would be more pleasing to the eye but alas no, just aircraft flying about like loonies!!  :0  :p  ;)

Cheers

Kev

I guess its the local Air Show? The one at Elvington's not bad 4 a local event should be going to that again this year

Buzz :(