**SOLD Woodford Trailer SOLD**

Scottish Bloke

I've recently bought a new trailer which I intend to enclose so Woodford trailer is for sale.

I bought this trailer new, and it's never let me down, recently serviced the brakes and checked the bearings with no issues.
Single axle, bed is 11 foot x 5 foot six inches, will take a wide body Westfield, Caterham or similar and fits in a single garage. Gross weight 1300kg, Load capacity 1000kg.

Has long loading ramps and a lockable Bradley hitch and the all important Tyre Rack - genuine Woodford item. Also comes with load stands.
Tyres are all very good, spare wheel included, tyre is brand new. Lights all function as they should, I've replaced a broken marker lens and a rear lens as they were cracked, no accident damage, ******* my tool box off it :a***:

Located in the North East, could possibly arrange to deliver North or South at your cost

£1150 or £1050 without tyre rack

I can email pics if requested

Rich 07800 898022 :t-up: :t-up:

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z364/ScottishBloke/20130809_1401491_zps931aa29e.jpg

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z364/ScottishBloke/20130809_1400351_zps86c3a9f0.jpg

PM's replied to.

Rich

Pics now added.....hopefully.

If you weren't so far away I'd ask if I could buy the tyre rack for my BJ Clubman. Assuming the width was compatible. :(

I'd rather sell it all together but if it goes separately I'll let you know.

Thanks; I'd need details of the width between mountings, etc. But no need now - just if and when... :)

Now Sold

Complete with tyre rack?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.