Tyres, Playskool diffuser, exhaust wadding

D7PNY

Since selling the car and the buyer driving it home I have a few spares to get rid of as they wouldn't fit in the car to take away and I agreed to keep these to sell to help keep the costs down for the buyer to save him paying all my petrol meeting half way ;)

4 x Old (but brand new) ACB10 tyres. These are the non road legal version and aren't perhaps the softest but would be good to abuse on track days (that's why I bought them) . Size = 7/21/13 as per photo .Paid £85 so just looking for offers to free up space.

IMAG1143_zpsd6494441.jpg

IMAG1144_zpse1119d41.jpg

Exhaust wadding bought as precaution when exhaust dismantled but not required. can't remember what it cost?

IMAG1140_zps36e87c1f.jpg

IMAG1141_zps33803a71.jpg

Playskool rear diffuser.  Only ever trial fitted.  I cut 3 notches cut out the leading edge for slotting under bracket for fitting and it has a couple of imperfections (like that when it arrived) but otherwise brand new. £50.

IMAG1037_zps161ac2e7.jpg

IMAG1036_zps838b4e7d.jpg

Postage could be arranged on all the above if needed (at buyers cost obviously)

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Interested in the diffuser and exhaust wadding, any idea on price for the 2?

Cheers...

...C

Diffuser £50 per above and wadding £18 on Demon tweaks so how does £60 plus delivery sound?

Cheers,

Dave

Dave

Ill take the diffuser if its still available please.

Martin

Edit: should have said second dibs on the diffuser please.

1st and 2nd dibs called.Will let you know marto if I don't hear from Charlie.

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks Dave

Dave, sounds good... only question is can you arrange delivery. Dont mind paying of course, but I couldn't live further from you!

No problem Charlie.

I can arrange delivery (parcel monkey has been pretty good in the past so will use that)

If you PM my your name, address etc I'll get a quote and let you know how much they are saying.

Pretty light so should be cheap enough and down to size I guess.

Will try and get a box from work that will be big enough to package up properly.

Cheers,

Dave

Wadding and diffuser sold.

Just tyres left so someone make me an offer as I'm needing the space.Reckon I could post for £20-25.

Cheers,

Dave

Anyone...needing the space in the garage so pick yourselves up a bargain.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.