up and running tvr's finest

SteveD

yes its up and running bodywork on and the new westy's ready to go  :D should be at 3 sisters on the 28th testing  ;) might have to draft in back up  :0 and mr mason for some mapping  ;)  ;)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Delboy

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

Is it Yellow  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

certainly is yellow  ;) mr stantonton  ??? after seeing the flex in tom's v8 chassis i heavily modified it and used the engine as a brace and made the chassis wider to brace off to cope with the torque the full cage was made by custom cages to my spec infact theres not much left of the westfield chassis appart from the bulk head and rear subframe and tunnel plus the lower part of the engine bay ,bonnet was cut and widend so was the nose cone ,the bonnet also has a higher v8 bulge to cover the braceing not as tough a job as you would expect really  :0 so yes i will be running in class h  ;) ,just need to practice ( a lot ) its a bit scarey  :0  :devil:  :durr:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: mmmm yellow agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

well hello derk or is it delboy  ;)

Its Delboy!!

Hope you can handle all that TVR Grunt!

NO NO !!! ITS MOD PROD GUY ;) HAD IT ON THE ROLLERS AT MVO TODAY AND WE WERE GETTING 368 BHP @ WHEELS  :D 365 FTLB'S TORQUE :D  :0  :(  :arse:

The answer to my earlier question will be no then!

Who would I need to talk to about testing at three sisters on the 28th then?

Aintree Racing Drivers School perhaps  ???  ???

yup see ya there  :D derk its true i am scared we had to tie it down by the cage to stop it climbing off the rollers  :( thank god for brave people who sit in cars and map them on rolling roads  :0  ;)  :durr:

errrrrrr no not untill i have tested it  :D or get a decent offer  ;) in the region of £18000 :0