Oli's Horse

DAVE O

Has anybody had the regs/entry for Oliver's Mount on the 4th May or have I missed them??

Come to think of it I've only had entry for Shelsley in May. How far in advance do they normally come out?

Thanks Chaps,

Dave O.

Avatar-less at the moment waiting for new pic!

Olivers Mount regs came out a while ago now.  

I will try and dig out my regs and get you a contact number later this afternoon if nobody else gets one for you first.

HTH

Rob

The secretary of the meeting is Liz Scott.  Tel . 01723 373000.

Probably worth giving her a ring as soon as you can as the event is normally well supported.  It is a great event though.

Good luck and see you there if you get in.

Rob

Cheers mate!

Did they come with the printed label on the envelope or did you have to apply for them direct. I don't seem to be getting many through!

Dave O.

Dave

Mine came through with the printed lables as sent out by the club.  If you are missing any other regs that you were wanting to do, drop me a PM and I will dig out any other contact numbers you need.

Cheers

Rob

Dave O - I've checked our database and stuff and can assure you that your mailing labels for entry regs was issued to all organising clubs  ???  ???  ???

Have you moved recently  ???

Mark,

Nope,

Still at the same address.

Only had Shelsley (+mira) Scammondon and Aintree through so far!

Maybe the postie is entering his red van!!

Dave O.

I think your postie needs a talk with - cos Ollys Mount, IOM, Ty Croes, Croft, Llys Y Fran have all been issued  :(  :(  :(