Speed Series Regulations

ma7gdp

Anyone know if when I put the stickers on for the speed series, whether I will be able to take them off?

Would it be ok to put the numbers straight on to the body? (thats assuming they will come off for number changes in subsequent races)

Any tips of the trade? Dont really want the sticky cd case syndrome :o)

Also, what do people tend to make the timing strut out of? and where should I mount it?

cheers

Greg

Anyone know if when I put the stickers on for the speed series, whether I will be able to take them off?

They will stay for all the 2003 season - at the end of it they can easily be removed without leaving any sticky residue  :0  :0  ready for 2004 stckers  :devil:  :devil:  :D

See my avatar for numbers

and ali sheet, carbon or a cornflake box  :blush:  :blush:

Thanks Mark,

Didn't want to keep bothering you by email! :o)

So no residue with the Westfield Speeds Series Stickers or the numbers from Demon Tweaks?

That would be good news.

cheers,

Greg