big BHP  big bucks

SteveD

Oh and Jan, the main issue with the Ally block is Blue Book and Roadgoing.......

I know a few c******ms that love em @ 2.4l an no weight.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• The Duck

• ACW

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 12K

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

£12 grand !!! Howwww muchhh? For that you could rebuild an old SE and install a nice lightweight 200+ bhp Puma engine  

Dare I mention that you would probably have enough money left over for some wheel nuts

Sorry John, couldn't resist  :devil:

Yeh right - like I've got 12 grand to throw at a hobby...

Knock a few noughts off, maybe  ;)

JL

PS - my nuts are in fine order thank-you very much  :love:

The guy with a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge big spoon for stirring  

Don't see a spoon but he certainly has a big red air ratchet to spend the change on:D  :D  :p

wendy thats his hair blower type thing that he does his you know what with  ??? 12k could buy a #### of a lot  :0 its a pitty you don't see it when your bonnets on  :( maybe the said person could have a see through bonnet made out of some type of clear stuff like cellathene or maybe even a piece of bubble wrap :D reinforced with carbon strips or summat  ;)

The only reason I ask/dream about the Alloy block is that I am getting a Formula Vauxhal lLotus at the end of the year (I am not racing the Westfield I here the factory don't give discounts) and the plan is to have one fruity engine I can swap between the Westy/KMACS and the Lotus. :D

I take it A C-W photo was taken just be for going to the local cheesy disco, bottle of wine hair dryer, is that a bottle of old spice? I can't quite make it out. :0

Never mind that - not so long ago, for a gnats over £12k, you could have bought a whole bl**** car that would win without lifting a spanner - providing you can press the pedals in the right order.

Then sold the other one and put the money in the bank.

I wish I'd kept it now - good sport to be had by the look of it.

jan i suppose that vauxhall lotus do give discount do they :A***:i think not !!!!!!!   i think you have heard wrong about factory discount they have been very good to me in the past and others so don't knock them to much  ;) maybe you have just  got that look  ;)  :0

12K..........  MY  :arse:

Can someone give Kyle back to Steve so he can stop playing with his spoon.........

LEAVE MY SPOON OUT OF IT  ;)  :arse:  :blush:  :love:  :D

jan if your going to  barbados this year ,STAY THERE :arse:  :durr:

providing you can press the pedals in the right order.

Nail hit on head with huuuuuuuuuuuge hammer there Guy  :)  :D  ;)

Folks do think that an open chequebook will buy success, may be in F1, but not in sprints and hills. Then there are those that worry what others are spending ??? and not at the drivers ability. Best sport around here is the wind-up.

Ability and talent ???............... just wish I had some  :(  :)  :D  ;)

providing you can press the pedals in the right order.

12K? £12 quid would be good, Plus to arms that work ???