big BHP  big bucks

SteveD

what sort of BHP would you get out of a 20.16v vx from SBD for £12000  answers on a post card please  ;) it seems someones gone mad  :0 mad i say mad  :0  ;) oh yes that would be minus dry sump and tb's apparentley they allready had them  ??? oh yes the jungle drums have been beating

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• The Duck

• ACW

For 12K, I'd be expecting at least 6 of GM's finest cylinders, in a V configuration..............

you would think so wouldn't you  ;) and all covered in carbon fibre of course ;)  ;)

Has someone been robbing the rich to feed the poor  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :devil:  Carbon tub = Class F or H  :devil:  :devil:  :D  ;)  :)  :D

It'll be a seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeequeeeeeeeeeeeeeentiaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll next then  :devil:  :D  ;)  :D  :)

The guy with a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge big spoon for stirring  :D  :)  ;)  :D

The clues are there  ;)  not tooooooooooo cryptic  :D  :)  ;)  :cool:

oh yes its true big money :(  this man has the gearing to make it work aswell  ;)all in a row ,forwards for down back for up  ;)  ;) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm six gears  :durr:

does blue and yellow really go together

??? hmmmmmmmmmm depends what car its on  :0

forget the bucks....i was lucky enough to be at PKM to hear the rumble/barky/crisp sound of proper power. oh yes the first run of 300bhp, 2.5 litre Millington. I think the exact words from the owner were "That should p*** a few ppl off"

Lol, its aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing!

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

now then jamie thats real stupid money  :0 thats just taking the spirit of things  a little to far  :angry: then again all alloy all singin all dancin milli diamond balls to it its loadddddddddddddds a fun,   how about five litres  ;) 340 bhp and 350 ftlb's of torque  ;)  ;) under your right foot  :love: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 5 litres of ground shaking curtain twitchin TVR

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :p  :devil:  :p  :p  :D  So who are they then  :D  :durr:  :durr:  :devil:  :D  :durr:  :blush:  :D  :)

ah well CVH installed into tin-top - just gotta squeeze the 2.5 V6 into the fibreglass thing now  :devil:  :D  ;)  :)  :D

With TWR going belly up I wonder what they'll be selling off  :cool:  :cool:  :D  :D  ;)  :cool:

I have a V6 Block siting in my little garage ???  :0

I saw that QED have a alloy VX block on there web site, but I have herd that there have been troubles, can anyone tell me more. :durr:

jan have you been living in a cave or do you not read articles ,QED have lots of things on there website ,if you need info on an alloy block phone QED for the facts ,or are you dreaming again  :arse:

£12 grand !!! Howwww muchhh???? For that you could rebuild an old SE and install a nice lightweight 200+ bhp Puma engine  :D  :D  :D

Jeeess for 12K you could take a 92 SEiW ship it back to the chassis, stiffen, repair and widen the tunnel. re-powder coat, pannel with loads of CF, Clothe it in some new race bodywork from WF, put some SBD trick bits in the engine, new propshaft, new electronics and have still have change for a 4 pack of stella.....

:angry:  :love:  ;)  :sheep:  :arse: