Ok.. long time no been here

N_J

Its been a long time since I sat at a computer wondering what the f*** I am doing with a Westfield.. or even on the WSCC site... perhaps I know now.. pay lots of dosh to enter a car in a 30 sec adrenalin rush.

So its good evening to those of you who I know and hello to the ones I dont.

This note is really to say .. take it easy on my son .. and if you are drawn behind him in any numbers please be patient esp at Lydden and Goodwood (thats if the dosh holds out and we can get in  :(   ).

Money sent to Mids for Shelsley and MIRA.. heres hoping that me and the car hold out, long time no drive. See you there if we get in.

.. AND I will be the leader in last to the post this year.. need a trophy!!   :D

No worries Nigel - I'm sure Jones Jnr will soon be beating Dad  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :blush:  :devil:

Just ask Robbo and Keith Green  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :)  :D  ;)

Welcome back NJ. Good to hear from you........

See, Mark, I told you he hadn't been abducted by aliens.......

ahhhhhhh mr blat maybe they brought him back  :0  :(