For Sale - Superb 2004 SEiW

exboeingboy

Sadly time for us to find a new owner for our fabulous Westfield which has given no problems whatsoever over the last 6 years ownership.

Extremely  high spec with no cost spared by the original builder and this has been continued whilst within my ownership:

Built by a previous WSCC owner from a single donor vehicle so on an age related plate and first registered in 2004.

2 litre Pinto engine and theres no need to be put off by the strong Pinto engine! This particular Pinto has Piper 255 cams and 40mm Twin Dell-Orto carbs, Head fitted with new bronze valve guides and modified to give 10:1 comp ratio.  EDIS ECU fitted with Omex shift change lights.  June this year I attended a rolling road session near Harrogate and the Pinto gave an excellent 150bhp at the flywheel - "A cracking engine!" was the technician's comment.  Total mileage is less than 4,000 since registered in 2004.

Gearbox is Type 9, 5 speed with standard Ford diff.

Engine and gearbox are totally oil tight.

The body work is immaculate with no cracking or crazing, finished in Chrome Yellow with detachable rear arches. Chassis powder-coated.

Black interior fitted with Westfield sports seats and runners. These are extremely comfortable.  High quality switches and instruments.

Twin smoked aeroscreen, carbon effect front cycle wings and RAC rollbar fitted.

Wheels are Tornado 15" x 6.5, fitted with Toyo F3 tyres in excellent condition. 7mm tread remaining on all corners.  A spare is included but is not currently fitted to the car.

Avo adjustable dampers and springs.  Suspension set up by Procomp Motorsport, cornerweighted for an 80kg driver.  Weight with fuel, no occupants is 600kgs.

New battery fitted last May.

Mot'd until June 2014 and has a little tax remaining.

I've not tracked since I bought it and hasn't seen rain.

The car has no known faults, a real head turner and sounds awwwwwwwwwwwesome!  So do yourselves a favour and stop looking for the perfect Westfield and grab a bargain.

Price £6400.

I also have a trailer, 2 axle with ramps, rear stays and spare, as new with less than 2000 miles. Adapted to fit the widest Westfield. (No winch fitted.) priced separately at £1200.

Based nr Melton Mowbray with easy access from either the M1 or A1.

Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any further questions.

• Like 1

exboeingboy has requested I post the pictures of his exceptional Westy on his behalf due to having technical issues ;)

9296445862_6bc418a201_o.jpg

9296443940_3d344186aa_o.jpg

9296444828_c5a5fbc743_o.jpg

9293665703_92f34152c3_o.jpg

9293662589_b922c35b86_o.jpg

9296438334_b8d797c7e9_o.jpg

9296439098_a42f9a2273_o.jpg

9293664899_29baf54c32_o.jpg

I can honestly vouch that this is a stunning example in excellent condition and goes exceptionally well; far exceeded my expectations.  Tony is a very honest guy and whoever goes along to view will not be disappointed :t-up:  

Nice car this and Tony is a top chap.

I viewed it when he was selling last year and the only reason I didn't have it was that I really wanted a BEC.

Good luck with the sale, if you are in the market for a tidy car but your budget is tight you won't go far wrong with this.

Might be interested in the trailer. Any details and pics...?

• Like 1

Sorry for a slight thread drift...

null_zps279b37f8.jpg

When I saw the registration I thought it was the same as my old Robin Hood... About to PM and discuss two cars with same registration.

Drift over.

Good luck with the sale, looks like a great car and in a cracking colour.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.