Another acceptance

Arm

I'm going to Chicago the day before

You lucky man "The Windy City" - "Home of The Blues" - wanna list of CD's to get  :devil:  :D  ;)  :)

"Sweet Home Chicago"  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Nearly as good as wazzing around Jockhill  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  ;)  :)

(I don't like Horse Killer)

Mark. I s'pose I could fit in a few cd's. Whad'ya want??

On the other hand.... You take my wife/ niece to Chicago and I'll do Jockhill (IN YOUR CAR :0 ). But only if I get the mobile tent and Ma Stanton too  :love:

Let me think on that one  :devil:  :D   ;)

I thought about it ............. have a nice day  :D  :D  :)  :devil:

Obviously nothing against the Luvverly Mrs Beeland  :D  ;)  :)  you understand .............  :D

Apologies Scott ............ but I hate kids without bias or predjudice  :devil:  :D  ;)  :)  I have no paternal instincts  ;)  :)  about 2 hours is my limit after which time my patience is exhausted  :devil:  :D  ;)

errrrr scott i will lend your car  ;) mine will not be finished for 3s mate pal buddy chum  ;)  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Errrrr. Nope As I will be at 3 S aswell. Spose you could double drive (Only got 190 ish brake though  :blush: ) Is that enough for you???