Mira

Jan Coombes

Jan

Please take as much time to read this as you need :D  :D  :devil:

M.I.R.A. organised by MAC - I have sent mailing labels to them for issuing regulations  ;)  They will do this when they are ready  ;)  :D

M.I.R.A. is near Nuneaton off the A5 - thats in the MIdlands where we all talk funny  :devil:  :D

DO NOT take any cameras whatsoever, at all, to M.I.R.A. cos you will be asked to leave  ;)  :)  :D  if you do  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Mark,

Can I take my photographic memory to MIRA?  Will they ask me to leave it at the front gate?  If so - can the small angry come with hers?

So many questions! :durr:

what with jan  :0 you must be imagining it mr mcguigan

Do I detect a little sarcasm & despair?

Certainly not  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  *sarcasm*

Jan do you want a map to guide you so far north *despair*  :D  :)

Jan's been around long enough and knows the score alright  ;)  :D  :D  ;)  :)  :D  ;)

spam boy  :angry: dont encourage janet   :angry:

let him stay where he is  :0 he has no need to come this far up the country ( for anything ) :devil:  :durr:  :arse:  :0

M.I.R.A. is near Nuneaton off the A5 - thats in the MIdlands where we all talk funny  :devil:  :D

talk funny  :(

thats the rest of the country :devil:

I am thinking of moving as it goes, Steve where do you live?

I am going to move down your street, just to wind you up. :0

I look forward to becoming a native, asking everyone "are you local?" and using the word tut.

I won't miss the lack of race tracks, over priced house's, tube, traffic jams.........

*grabs flap cap and heads for the door*

oh no not another bl**** asylum seeker  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

and you'll need a flat cap  :devil:  :D  ;)  not a flap cap  :devil:  :D  and the pits closed down years ago so there's plenty of empty shafts to be thrown down if you get lippy  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)