Phine number for Barry Newman

Arm

Would like to talk to Barry Newman but dont have his number, do any of you, or is Barry watching ?

I'm having trouble with my Ford engine and I believe he has the same installation.

i think you will find it is phone TIT HEAD !!!! give me a bell mason i have his number  :D you could also try craig bull he has the same i also have his number,thought you would have sorted it by now :arse:  :durr:

I've got a phone number or two for Barry Newnam  :D  :D  :)  ;)

But nothing for Barry Newman  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :)

Same Ford Engine then Ash - deserted VX have ya  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Loads of horses if its anything like Smiler Newnam's  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :)

Loads of horses if its anything like Smiler Newnam's  

Yeah, three legged ones......... :0  :0  :D  :D

let me Think (shut up Mr D) :0

Is Mr Mason trying to blag us ???

Or is he working on a Freinds Car ;)

well we will see

:devil:

You know me, the Vauxhall wasn't producing the power and then this BDG comes along and well it wasn't that difficult to make the swap again.

Problem is should I fit 48 or 50 TBs and will a Quaife straight cut dog handle the power.

yeh comes along out of my garage A*** face !!! mason if you checked your voicemail then you would know that the box will cope ,i also left a message saying i had picked up the input shaft from quaife so it better bl**** cope  :arse: there's a guy in chesterfield thats got a slide throttle setup for a bdg with dta, ill send you his number  :0