msa regs

mhc

An open letter to , the speed series commitee ,ref my recent request for clarification over msa reg 10.4.2 category b , regarding road going classes.Is that a yes or a no , for abiding  with the MSA regs     Mick Cooper. with no axe to grind.

Mick

Yep no problems please feel free to send in a letter, without bias or predjudice raising your concerns and wanting clarification and it will be addressed for you.

Just waiting for a letter to arrive and we will look at it and provide a response for you  ;)

Postings here or e-mails do not constitute a proper signed and addressed letter  ;)  :)

May I also suggest if you do make it an open letter, can we copy and distribute to all registered competitors with our reply.

That way we are all kept informed - both those that inhabit the boardroom and those that don't.

With all due respect, everyone is constantly talking about Tom whittaker and his alledged fitment as what is currently perceived as an illegal engine, without Tom having seen any of these comments, which I'm sure you will agree is not a the correct procedure.

The SS team haven't seen this engine installation and do you know what class Tom W has registered for ???

Communication of facts is the key - in the correct and proper manner to everyone.

mick i have seen the size of your axe , ;);)

Re MSA Regs, I have now read the Speed Series entry regs properly ( as I should have done ) and my questions have been answered as paragraph 3.2 confirms that you are complying with MSA catagory B regs.

Thank you for your indulgence, the axe is safely back in the shed!

Mick Cooper

are you sure mick ;)