Race numbers

skid

Peter,

9" numbers are fine, you can order them from Demon theives. If you have a dark coloured car, then you can use white ones. Put them on the side somewhere. Look at my avatar, or Mark stantons for the white option

John

good to hear your engine and other bits all worked,my car is in three counties at present:-

Engine in Sussex

Gearbox in Yorkshire

Injection /management /drysump in Surrey

The rest or whats left is in the garage.

Still kit cars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait till next winter?

A pack of 9" numbers is fine available in black or white from Tweeks - about £15 for a pack to last you all season.

;)

Numbers must be on a contrasting background and clearly visible  ;)

You're too young to be so cynical  :devil:  :D  :)  :D  :p  Mr Coombes  :D  :)  :devil: and yet a smiling face on your photo for the Speed Series registration card - most of the others seem to be drunk  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

• 3 weeks later...

Turbo Tommo - assuming the white background you have on your car is stick on did you get it from Demon Thieves?

I've just received my pack of sticker for the speed series and note we must display 2 wscc stickers on the car at all times.  I'm sure I'll be wanting to remove these in the future.  Do they make a mess?  If so is there a way to attach them temporarily for each event?  Or what's the best way to remove them.  Same goes for the numbers.

Thanks

Jez.

WSCC stickers do not make a mess, and nor do the numbers.

On my sprint car I stick the white numbers straight on to the "paintwork", and being as it's rare to get the same number two events in a row, they get changed very regularly. No problems so far, with 20+ events under my belt, and a number change every time so far. If the numbers or stickers are a bit stubborn, warm them with a hairdryer, and remove them slowly...............

Blatman

Were's the photo of your sprint car taken, looks like a nice twisty track, but all thoughs trees :0  :0  :0

andy :zzz:

That's at Wiscombe Hill in Devon. Scarey, tight, twisty, with a couple of quick bits too. I love it. The piccy is of Blatgirl, taken in 2000. She likes it less than I do, but it's quite a daunting place, 'cos there are almost no soft landing areas.............except in the paddock, which is normally covered in sheep ****..............