Elp

DAVE O

I've just got my licence and I've already pre-registered for the SS.

I'm now filling the entry form out to send back in. I will be entering class B but have read - 'Suspension to remain as standard production.' Mines wide track at the front. Also, 'No internal trim may be removed except carpet.' Mines never had any internal trim - it's not got any carpet or side panels.

Question is - Can I enter class B.

Also whilst I'm on the subject, are there any speed series veterans in the Herts area who could come and give me their expert opinion on my car- to see if I've missed anything??

I don't want to turn up at the first event and get turned away for some reason!!

I'll get the kettle on!

Cheers,

Dave O.

Question is - Can I enter class B.

YES YES YES - Just hurry up and send in your registration like really quickly - same goes for anyone else still wondering and waiting - You're missing out  ;)  :D  :)  Labels have been sent out to all events up to and including Shelsley Walsh - we can't wait much longer  ;)  :D  :)  :D

Most folks are running wide track - its readily available to anyone and as existing - i.e. double wishbones utilising coil springs and shocks - as long as its not lightweight titanium and a special one-off thats not available to everyone and anyone  ;)  :D

If you buy some carpet, fit it, then take it out you'll be fine  :devil:  :devil:  :D  ;) or just don't fit it  ;)  :D  You do need a passenger seat for road-going classes  ;)  :D

Dave,

If you want to see any 2B class cars there are a couple in Herts. Harpenden close enough for you?

Graham (HB&B area organiser)

2 B or not 2B that is the question  :0