New to sprinting

Jan Coombes

I am going to miss the 1st round of the SS at 3 sisters, as I did not get in on time, This was due to me waiting for entry form, which I was never going to recive, don't ask me why?

So how can I make sure I do not miss the rounds I want to do?

I have been sent a few forms, but not for events I want to do.

I have looked though the blue book to try and contact the tracks or organising car clubs and there nothing in there about who I am supposted to contact?

I have even been on to Mira's web site.

At this rate I am going to be new to sprinting next year ???

Someone please talk to me like a 5 year old so I can understand it.

It is true what old people, it wasn't like this in the old days. ???

Send in yer registration (£20) and wait for the regs to be posted to you. Mark and Steve & co will have sent address labels for all those who registered for the speed series to all the event organisers.

Easy Peasy

Simple Pimple

I managed it last year, and if I can.............................

Tommo

Jan has sent in entry form & regs - his address labels have been sent to 3 Sisters, Loton, IOM and Croft - they are the only ones issuing regs at present - Jans address is on the system and wiill be sent to all remaining event organisers  ;)  :D

Why he hasn't received any of the above  ???  ??? don't know

Jan send me a PM with your landline phone number and I will call you  ;)  :D  :)  - I'll keep it simple I promise  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :p  ;)

Oi I am Swedish :angry:

My friends call me Jp.

I want to do Mira, Goodwood, Lydden, Curborough and any others that are south of Watford :D

I am really sorry if I am being a bit of twit, it comes from growing up in Essex. *see Westy* :0

Jan send me a PM with your landline phone number and I will call you        - I'll keep it simple I promise  

No info telephone received from you JP  ;)  :D  :)  :D

I know you're from Essex - so won't use any big words  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)