What did you last spend money on?

Norman Verona

£140 on two days entry to castle hillclimb next month...

A lot of dosh on flights to somewhere warm for Christmas :cool:

It goes something like this:-

3rd Dec fly to Bangkok No2 Son picks us up and takes us to his appartment in Pattaya

chill out for a day or so, drive to Koh samet for about 4 days, then back to Pattaya.

11th Dec fly to Sydney with No2 son and his girlfriend, stay at Margarets Brothers house for a day or so.

Fly to Cairns to meet up with Margarets brother from Abu Dhabi for a week, then fly back to Sydney.

22nd Dec drive to a beach house at Port Macquarie, with 3 of Margarets brothers and their families, 15 in total for another week.

Back to Sydney for New Year.

5th Jan 2014, fly back to Thailand with No1 son for another week or so, probably visit the Bridge on the River Kwai.

14th Jan fly back home..........phew I think I'll need a holiday after that lot :laugh:  :p

A lot of dosh on flights to somewhere warm for Christmas :cool:

It goes something like this:-

3rd Dec fly to Bangkok No2 Son picks us up and takes us to his appartment in Pattaya

chill out for a day or so, drive to Koh samet for about 4 days, then back to Pattaya.

11th Dec fly to Sydney with No2 son and his girlfriend, stay at Margarets Brothers house for a day or so.

Fly to Cairns to meet up with Margarets brother from Abu Dhabi for a week, then fly back to Sydney.

22nd Dec drive to a beach house at Port Macquarie, with 3 of Margarets brothers and their families, 15 in total for another week.

Back to Sydney for New Year.

5th Jan 2014, fly back to Thailand with No1 son for another week or so, probably visit the Bridge on the River Kwai.

14th Jan fly back home..........phew I think I'll need a holiday after that lot :laugh:  :p

errr you forgot me wuv

Plenty of seats left on the plane wuv, just phone Etihad....... ;)

Umm...

Don't remember. Honest, been thinking about it. But Mrs C controls money (total control freak and checks all bank accounts two or three times a day online) so she buys pretty much everything, my cash goes in, I have to ask pocket money...

Ah! Yes!

Carbon Fibre CSR style cycle wings a few weeks ago! £150 from a seller not on here... Sorry. Now will go for sellers here first for bits.

Plenty of seats left on the plane wuv, just phone Etihad....... ;)

Sounds nice, went Mexico for my birthday in April, med cruise end of next week, Italy in September and Oz in January. We did look at Dubai and was going to be instead of Italy. Maybe next September.

daughters prom tonight so 2 x mercedes to get them there, a bottle of champagne for me and debs when they left and 5 pints of Henry Weston's Vintage to knock the edge off a hard week in a harness....

Today, in this order:-

Shell V Power fill up for the Westfield halfway up to BLiNK £32

After BLiNK - whislt waiting for a train - Hungry Horse Pub Breakfast and a hot chocolate £7. Pint of IPA to wash it down £2.60 :d

2.5 Litres of floor paint from Screwfix, 12" wide roller kit and a 2m extension pole £37.50.

Cornflakes, oats, raisins, sultanas and chopped nuts to make my own cheapie version of Kellogg's Just Right.

Today, in this order:-

Shell V Power fill up for the Westfield halfway up to BLiNK £32

After BLiNK - whislt waiting for a train - Hungry Horse Pub Breakfast and a hot chocolate £7. Pint of IPA to wash it down £2.60 :d

2.5 Litres of floor paint from Screwfix, 12" wide roller kit and a 2m extension pole £37.50.

BLiNK...

Mmmmmmm...

I spent money today!!!! Oakley Offshoot polarised sunglasses and lunch for me. Then Piz Buin factor 15, Piz Buin factor 30 lip stuff, 2 lots of Piz Buin aftersun for Mrs C! Does exchanging £500 for € count?

Henry Westons Vintage 8.2% Cider - BOGOFF at my local shop - got 250 bottles.... :yes:

I'd ask what shop that was, but fear it's now sold out!

Just bought some silicone hose to fit an induction kit to the Westfield. I'm 19 again!

Henry Westons Vintage 8.2% Cider - BOGOFF at my local shop - got 250 bottles.... :yes:

Can you get me some for blyton please. Will swap for jelly

Hey fever tablets and eye drops