walking courses

scott beeland

The rounds of SS 2003 that I fancy doing will all be 1st time visits (apart from 3 sisters and curborough... both an awful long time ago)

Will I get opportunity to walk/ slow drive the courses to familiarise before needing to go quick?

Not that I'm worrying or anything!!?? :blush:

Yes.........everyone (well all the drivers anyway) can walk the course (except at Boscombe,where you have to drive it, 'cos it's looooonnnggg). You'll need to be at signing on/scrutineering on time though (or as early as poss) to give yourself enough time to get all the paperwork done, and not have to rush around the course. Don't expect one lap at walking pace to be of any use though............. :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

At the Goodwood sprint you get a convoy run before the practice runs.

You can even get two if you're sly (or v. worried whether Fordwater was flat or not) .... ;)

I managed to run through the speed trap at the end of Aintree course at 14mph whilst ambling the circuit. - who can beat that this year?