Marshalling

Bananaman

I carn't afford/don't have the time to do the speed series this year. :arse:

However i thought i might do some marshalling, just to get in the spirit of things. :durr:

Just woundered how, what, where, when etc...........

Andy :zzz:

There's Curborough, near Lichfield on June 22 - if you come down the day before - track will be open in the afternoon to all WSCC members - usual Beers and BBQ's happening on Saturday night with marshals needed for Sunday. Free camping for WSCC members. Take your own provisions and join in

I can send you some marshals "guidelines" if needed  ;)  :)

July 20 - Marshals needed at Scammonden Dam off M62 - just a one day Speed Series this one but still very "entertaining".

Motorsport Needs Marshals, and there are never enough at both our own and others events.

Most speed series event organisers will welcome with open arms any offers of marshalls.

great way to get the best view of the action.....

I would like to help out with Marshalling etc too.  I won't be able to compete for a few seasons at least, but I too would like to dip a toe into the circuit scene.

I can drag the missus along to carry a clip board etc too.

I am a qualified first aider too!

:cool:

Get your tent and skid lid ready for Curborough then Neil  :devil:  :D  ;)  :)

I will see you before then for some words  ;)  :)  :D  ;)  :D  :)