3 Hills - IOM

Staffordman

Hot News.

Have just been speaking with Dixie Dean at Magic Holidays in Douglas.  Apparently - the Manx Motorclub, Magic Holidays and Steam Packet have got together to offer a special rate for the 3 Hills competitors.  No details yet - Dixie is calling me at home later tonight.  

I mentioned some of the figures doing the rounds at the moment - and he declared these to be ridiculous!

Watch this space - I will let you know when I have more.

Paul. :)

waiting  :angry:

and he declared these to be ridiculous!

He wasn't the only one - ridiculous was a similar word to ones I used  :devil:  :D  :)

I only want to use some ferry space a couple of times not buy a season ticket  :(  :D  ;)

Have you got a number Paul - I'll give em a call myself  ;)  :D  :)

His name is David (Dixie) Dean - and he ain't caled back yet.

He is part of Magic Holidays - and his number is 07624 495393.

Suggest Mr Chairman Mark calls him too - to state our case, prefferably without too many swear words.

Paul.

I'll give him a call Monday - thanks Paul  ;)  

to state our case, preferably without too many swear words.

"Truth has no study" & "Facts cannot lie" - Tell the truth, explain the situation.

Then see what they can offer - seems as there are a lot of folks looking to go over from various clubs  ;)  :)

I promise I won't swear or raise my voice - I never do that ;)  :D  :D  :cool:  :devil:  :blush:  :D  :)

Spoke with Magic Holidays today - presently they're looking at complete deals - Hotel and ferry crossing combined - I told em that there were a few of us with accommodation already sorted either camping or self catering  ;)  Just looking for some cost effective ferry crossings  ;)  :)

I've gotta fax some details through to em tomorrow and they're looking a ferry package only for us  ;)  :)  No promises but will let you all know if a deal can be done - but it may mean that everyone travels together - otherwise it could be a case of individuals sorting stuff out and paying the price as brochures - which have just been printed and due for distribution very soon  ;)