2003 Speed Series

Mark Stanton

With issuing the 2003 Speed Series regulations as early as we have it is inevitable that there will be some date amendments to 2003 events as the organising clubs receive confirmation of circuit availability ;)  :)

We will provide updates as soon as we receive final confirmations.

Here is the current fixture list for 2003 - Best 10 scores to count from the 31 listed below, hopefully loads of choice for everyone.

Sunday 6th April Three Sisters Sprint

Monday 21st April Croft Sprint

Thursday 24th April   Sloc Hillclimb

Friday 25th April Creg-ny-baa Hillclimb

Saturday 26th April   Lerghy Frissel Hillclimb

Saturday 3rd May Oliver’s Mount Hillclimb

Sunday 4th May Oliver’s Mount Hillclimb

Saturday 10th May  Loton Park Hillclimb

Saturday 17th May   New Brighton Sprint

Sunday 18th May Shelsley Walsh Hillclimb

Saturday 24th May  MIRA Sprint

Monday 26th May Llandow Sprint

Saturday 7th June Dunkeswell Sprint

Sunday 22nd June Curborough Sprint by Westfield S.C.C.

Saturday 28th June Aintree Sprint

Saturday 28th June Knockhill Sprint

Saturday 5th July Lydden Sprint .

Sunday 13th July Harewood Hillclimb

Sunday 13th July Boscombe Sprint

Saturday 19th July Elvington Sprint

Sunday 20th July Scammonden Hillclimb by Westfield S.C.C.

Saturday 26th July Brawdy Sprint

Sunday 27th July Llys-y-Fran Hillclimb

Saturday 2nd August Goodwood Sprint

Sunday 17th August  Curborough Sprint

Saturday 6th September Ty Croes Sprint

Sunday 7th September Ty Croes Sprint

Saturday 13th September Wiscombe Hillclimb

Saturday 20th September MIRA Sprint

Sunday 21st September Thoresby Park Sprint

Sunday 19th October   Three Sisters Sprint

Double WOW cos there's two Sprints at MIRA  ;)  :)  It's the testing ground near Nuneaton - STRICTLY No cameras allowed

Excellent, I was on their website yesterday looking at what jobs they offer for graduates, not that I'm one of them yet.

It's a nice central location, just east of brum, I don't mind that.

Should be good.

Boscombe & Harewood on the same day! Both excellent venues but we'll all have to miss at least one of them. Not good! :angry:

Is Brawdy sprint actually at Brawdy or is it Llandow?

Windy

Boscombe & Harewood on the same day! Both excellent venues but we'll all have to miss at least one of them. Not good!

Yep Boscombe have had to change their date  :(

Brawdy 2003 - at Llandow - don't know as yet, the organisers were hoping to have it back at Brawdy - depends on negotiations and the MOD - will post as soon as we know.

Checked the 2003 MSA fixtures book issued with new 2003 licence and Goodwood is booked for Saturday 2 August  ;)

Yep - Knockhill had to change date cos they were kicked out of their first one cos of some bike event  :(  :(  :angry:  :angry:  :(

Decisions  ???  Aintree with armaguard to watch yer toolbox or Jockhill with an umbrella and wet-suit  ???

Mr Chairman. Come play with me at Aintree :cool:  :cool: I know plenty of boys (and some mighty tough girls!! :0  :0 ) who can look after the toolkits.... This aint called Scalsville for nothing :devil:  :devil:

Scott

I went to Aintree once - personally its just not my cup of tea - superb circuit though.

On the way home passing Fazakerley sewerage works which was surrounded with 12 ft spiked fencing and roller wire  :(  :(  ???  :0  :0  Who wants to steal a turd  ???  :D

Aintree is safe compared to New Brighton - we had a police helicopter overhead for most of the night in 2000.

Anyway, Aintree is a cr*p circuit - left, right, right again, and over the finish line. Dull Dull Dull

Only down the road from me so if I get an entry I'll prob do it anyway. Will also do new brighton :cool: Been to watch you regulars there before ... Looks good and again not too far away.

The helicopter boys were probably working out how many motors they could lift in minimum time from the paddock :cool:  :devil:

Sorry Scott it's Jockhill for me - having driven both Aintree (still a good circuit) and Jock - there is no comparison - Jockhill is far better of the two IMHO and well worth the loooooooooong drive North  :cool:  :D  :)  ;)  :durr: