Sent up my application and !!!!!!!!&#3

skid

How can l track my application as it seems a long time since l sent it ? can l call any one  and find out if l sent it to the wrong place?   (sprints /hillclimb)

Help :zzz:

can l call any one  and find out if l sent it to the wrong place?   (sprints /hillclimb)

Dunno. Where'd you send it?

If it went to the comp sec (Tom Green) then you'll be in the queue behind me, and probably about a hundred others............I wouldn't worry just yet...........

If it went to the comp sec

And if you did send it to the comp Sec Tom Green, you definately sent it to the wrong place  :blush:  :blush:

Check your paperwork and see where you should send it to  ;)  cos it ain't Tom.

Skid - it would help If folks knew your real name  ;)  That way we could easily tell you if your application had been received  ;)  :)   :zzz:  :)  :D  ;)

That is - we are all assuming you mean your 2003 WSCC Speed Series registration  :D

My failing memory........in my defence.......actually, there is no defence.....  :0  :blush:  :D

Now there's a novelty!

Cheeky b*******.......

:D  :D  :D

Blatman

But at least Tommo beats you with the same size engine - imagine being beaten by someone with a smaller engine!!!!

PS Thanks for fixing it yesterday - went like a dream. I almost don't want to sell it now (but me thinks that 2 toys might not get past the missus - how do you manage?)

Why not let Mrs Dickie B. get her licence and do a double entry into the SS  :devil:  :D  :)  ;)   :D  :)  ;)

Oh yes - then another woman can beat us  :(  :(  :)  :blush:  :D  ;)  :D  :p  :)

" Oh yes - Then another woman can beat us."

Wrong chat room Mr Stanton  :devil:  :devil: Do try to keep it clean, its a family show after all :devil:

But at least Tommo beats you with the same size engine - imagine being beaten by someone with a smaller engine!!!!

You're just jealous 'cos mines bigger than yours..........and at least I can fix them when they go wrong  :p  :p  :0  :0

but me thinks that 2 toys might not get past the missus - how do you manage?

My secret is I NEVER ask for permission, because forgiveness is easier to get.......just don't tell you know who.........

:0  :0  :devil:  :devil:

They're quite close.

Actually, I think Blatgirl :love: deserves the lions share of any sympathy that may be going..........

and at least I can fix them when they go wrong

A good place to start looking when you have no spark is the plug is it not mate :p

Just realised...............

3000+ posts.............not sure if I should be celebrating, or out getting a life......... :D  :D  :D

not sure if I should be celebrating, or out getting a life

:0 nuf said  :D