This Months Weds Meeting 12th June

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Hope to see you at the old ferry boat on Wednesday night - I shall be there in my blue shirt looking very dapper indeed :d

Hope to see you there :t-up:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=the+old+ferry+boat+holywell&client=firefox-a&hq=the+old+ferry+boat+holywell&t=m&z=15

Forcast looks like I could be wet ....hang on I have a roof :-) see you Wednesday :-)

Forcast looks like I could be wet 

Been saying that for years Dave  ;)  :d

Been saying that for years Dave  ;)  :d

"It" :-) fell in to that again trust you to notice "bangs head on wall" :-) stupid bl**** tablet wont even let me do smiley faces :-(

"It" :-) fell in to that again trust you to notice "bangs head on wall" :-) stupid bl**dy tablet wont even let me do smiley faces :-(

Knew what you meant mate just could not leave that one alone.

Buy you a beer tomorrow

Tone

• Like 1

"It" :-) fell in to that again trust you to notice "bangs head on wall" :-) stupid bl**dy tablet wont even let me do smiley faces :-(

Try using Atomic web browser, set it to emulate Firefox and you can use smilies from a Tablet, (well iPad, anyway)  :yes:  :yes:  :yes: 

Posted from my iPad  :d