list 1a/b tyres

scott beeland

Can I swap from list 1a tyres to list 1b as the ss season progresses?

I have toyo proxes on now with plenty life left but wouldn't mind tryin somethin' more grippy when the toyo's die :devil:

Can I do that??

It is your choice whatever tyres you use in your particular class entered  ;)  :)  either 1a or 1b  ;) And you can use them whenever or wherever you wish  ;)  :)

Get yourself a tyre rack and have one set of each if you wish  ;)  :D  :)  1a for wet 1b for dry  ;)  :)  :cool:  :cool:  but you can't use tyre warmers  :devil:  :D

And how am I gonna fit a tyre rack to my Westfield then?? ???  ;) .

I'm one of those poor/ mad/ daft people (delete as required) who willbe driving to events in the Westfield :cool:  :(  ??? .

Hopefully I will be driving it home from everything I attend in 2003 :p

Unlike 2002 :arse:  :arse:

Haven't you seen any of those sad Cateringvan owners with their wheel racks hanging from their roll bars  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :(  Yep tis true, their were about 4 or 5 of em at Ty Croes last year  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep: How dangerous is that  :durr:  :(

Ermmm. Think of the extra traction.

JL  :p