meet thelma's big sister

SteveD

:laugh:  awesomeness at its bestest

20130607_100727_zpse8c77443.jpg

• Like 1

:cool:

You're gonna be wearing cowboy boots next at this rate. :p

Unreal wuv, that's the exact T-bird that's the June 2013 photo on one of Ford's official calendars, down to the colour - I saw it at my local garage yesterday when I was getting The Wench MOT'd.  Sunroof's not original I think, but still, quite a beast.  What are you doing with that one?

Unreal wuv, that's the exact T-bird that's the June 2013 photo on one of Ford's official calendars, down to the colour - I saw it at my local garage yesterday when I was getting The Wench MOT'd.  Sunroof's not original I think, but still, quite a beast.  What are you doing with that one?

its one of only 5 made with a sunroof wuv , its f***** mega yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , just doing a bit of bodywork on it ,the owner of this is the owner of the t bird desk

pmsl wuv, yep, that's rare all right, nothing like a dash full of Bakelite switches and buttons, steering wheel from a bus, and drum brakes with bias-ply tyres to make me nostalgic!  got a v8 in there?

Oh, and those reverse-opening hoods (bonnets) were a real fashion item in the late 50s to late 60s and are a real treat when you get into a smash, in their time they decapitated more front seat passengers in the States than the French did with their guillotines! :d

pmsl wuv, yep, that's rare all right, nothing like a dash full of Bakelite switches and buttons, steering wheel from a bus, and drum brakes with bias-ply tyres to make me nostalgic!  got a v8 in there?

imagine lets say errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, its like driving a supertanker on the road , its got the same 5 mile turning circle , no brakes , vague steering and the same steering wheel as the titanic ,infact if yo chucked a boat anchor out of the boot it would stop it better than the brakes on it

but chuff me its one cool ride , i reckon we have cruise out in it next week :cry:  :laugh:

wuv, i don't need to imagine, i just need to remember, it's all what you said and more - this was my first car at 16:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/12/08/automobiles/10collect.1.jpg

now imagine that with a pathetic straight six 200 cu in motor and a three speed slushbox tranny :no:

only good thing were the bench seats (for obvious reasons) :love:

oh god oh god ...................i have a vision of you with your trousers round the ankles and your little white A*** pumping away on the seat now :cry:  :cry: :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  thats going to be in my head all day :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :p  ;)  

oh god oh god ...................i have a vision of you with your trousers round the ankles and your little white A*** pumping away on the seat now :cry:  :cry: :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  thats going to be in my head all day :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :p  ;)  

you're welcome :laugh:  you've given me plenty of unpleasant mental (and real!) images in the past, i'm way in credit here :yes:

• Like 1

We need a new forum, The Scott and Steve Nostalgia Forum.

What I don't understand is why folk spend fortunes on thing like this. They were rubbish when new so why renovate them and spend money bringing them back to life.

On Sunday I went past Tatton and there was a PB Vauxhall Cresta on the road. Crap when new (my uncle had one) so why keep it going.

You'll be telling me next that folk keep Allegro's going.

On Sunday I went past Tatton and there was a PB Vauxhall Cresta on the road. Crap when new (my uncle had one) so why keep it going.

Wash your mouth out with salty water you naughty naughty boy :)