Shelsley Walsh Breakfast Club - June 16th

Mat Jackson

Morning run out to the monthly breakfast club at Shelsley Walsh. A chance to meet like minded car nuts, and see some nice motors, followed by a nice breakfast.

This has been a really good event in the past, so would be good to get a good crowd going.

Please let me know if you fancy joining us, as we need to give them an idea of numbers going. Once I know who is going I can plan a route.

More info here:

http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/events/?s=88

or lets not forget a chance to meet even more like minded folk not too far away at another Midlands venue that is Curborough where the WSCC have a sprint meeting ;)  :d

Yes the best place to be for 2 days ( Sat & Sun ) is our very own Westfield sprint school and trackday followed by the full blown sprint

ITS AT CURBOROUGH