Go-pro 2 camera offer

johngill

That's cheap, but you could do with changing the title to Gopro

Don't forget that Adam on here is a Trader and able to offer discounts on genuine UK GoPro kit.

Considering the GoPro3 has been out for a while now and they all can be controlled via a smart phone app, if it was me I would go for the 3. I think it even has a better lens on the case its self. Still a good buy though

Bear in mind that one is a surf edition. (Fine if that's what you want it for, obviously). So comes with a more limited array of mounts - mainly intended for sticking to a surfboard! (And making the camera float if you drop it in the sea). You can soon push the price up if you need to start buying the mounting accessories sepperately, that come with the motorsport edition for example.

The Hero 2 is a fine camera, but it has been discontinued for a while now and replaced by the Hero 3 Silver Edition, which is why you can pick the 2's up at such big discounts.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.