SOLD - lotus 15/11

SteveD

20130604_070223_zps3c0ea38d.jpg

lotus 15/11 replica , very well built but needs finishing , a very nice project for someone and a cheap way into ownership

looking for £3650

20130604_080207_zpse7b03804.jpg

20130604_080303_zps3e305483.jpg

20130604_080519_zps8b4b6155.jpg

20130604_080530_zps794bbfbc.jpg

comes with all lights and dash , gaz golds , 1380 xflow on twin 40's , luminition ignition etc , de dion rear end ....comes with v5

Looks like a lovely bit of kit.

ta wuver

cant believe the interest in this tbh , think it has sold but will keep you informed

Out of interest, is it a Westfoeld 11 or another type?

Thanks Steve, It's for my Mother.  She has always wanted this style of car and its either this as a project or a narrow boat.....  :)

yes i think so but i will confirm in the morning

Cheers Wuv,  I've showed my Mater and she has put me to 3rd dibs and moved herself into 2nd dibs.... good luck with the sale steve..... dont have any narrow boats kicking about do you.... :) ?

funnily enough i do know where there is a narrowboat project

I knew you would... need a good lawyer to cover her divorce or a hit man as her husband said "over my dead body".... bag/bricks/canal kill two birds with one stone????  :)

sold , thank you for the interest , steve

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.