3 Hills - IOM 2003 - ACCOMODATION

Hi All,

With reference to my mail below - thanks to those who have replied and / or contacted me directly.

So far - there are 10 definites and a couple of maybe's - as follows:-

Deifinites;

Me and the small angry one

Trevor & Sam (my mates from last year - yes I have got mates even though I have a limited personality)

ARM and Mrs ARM

Mike Smith and Mrs Smith (sounds a bit dodgy - but he has promised me that this really is his wife)

Steve D - Champion Farter (a single room for sure)

Windy Millar

"Possibles" include:-

Wotbox

Duck

Matt Hillam

ARE THERE ANY MORE TAKERS - AS I WANT TO GET THIS BOOKED BEFORE WE LOOSE IT.

As you know, the chap who owns the cottages is attached to the Manx Motor Club - and hence is "willing" to negotiate the price if we can fill all 5 of his cottages.

If you want another peep at them - log on to www.iomcottages.com/iom

Please come back to me asap - either by e-mail at paul.edden@cw.com - or by phone on 0771 288 1118.

I will assume the list to be closed on Dec 20th - and will proceed with whoever is on the list then.

Thanks & Regards

Paul.

Paul - Tom may be interested  ???  ???  Spoke to him on Sunday - but he doesn't frequent this boardroom  :xmas:  :D  ;)

Up garde required please to a def!

cheers

:xmas: