Cheshire and North Staffs Monthly Meet

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Yes, the same goes for anyone fancying coming along, without a Westfield or other toy! There's usually plenty of spare seats, we're up to five offers now!

Excellent news Andy!

I understand - as it should be; go with the majority.

It was just me being selfish - not managed to make the last couple of meets so was looking forward to tea, a pint and catching up with everyone whilst looking over the cars.

im with you wuv on this , i'll stay and hold your hand

Not in the Sports van again Steve? :laugh:

Just a reminder, it's the Speed Series Sprint at Curborough a week on Sunday, (the 16th); I'm marshalling down there, so if anyone fancies an early doors run down to spectate, or even better to help out, please let me know! (This is a WSCC organised event).

Not in the Sports van again Steve? :laugh:

Just a reminder, it's the Speed Series Sprint at Curborough a week on Sunday, (the 16th); I'm marshalling down there, so if anyone fancies an early doors run down to spectate, or even better to help out, please let me know! (This is a WSCC organised event).

no it took me two days to put everything back straight in the rear ,especially my toolbox after my spirited drive to sweatenham arms

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Steve you know you want to experience the cherry bomb at full chat...

Right, how's this for a plan.

8 pm sharp, we leave The Whipping Stocks.

Drive across via Goostrey to the Swettenham Arms, have a stop and a pint/cup of tea etc. then we'll head off, up towards Chelford and loop round back towards Knutsford and The Whipping Stocks, where Frase will have refreshments lined up on the bar for everyone! ;)

:d 

Right, how's this for a plan.

8 pm sharp, we leave The Whipping Stocks.

Drive across via Goostrey to the Swettenham Arms, have a stop and a pint/cup of tea etc. then we'll head off, up towards Chelford and loop round back towards Knutsford and The Whipping Stocks, where Frase will have refreshments lined up on the bar for everyone! ;)

:d

Where does dinner feature in all that?  Can't live exclusively on dry roasted nuts and pork scratchings... and not sure how well drive through works with a lid on!  :laugh:

Thanks Chris might bring a helmet along just incase :)

Thanks for the consideration chaps - it really is appreciated but please don't change your plans because of me - we have just had a Ginetta book in for some work from the BTCC calendar tomorrow at 5pm prior to the Oulton Park round this weekend so could well be late anyway!

Dave plan, gets my vote too!

Like Jocker says it light till 10 which is great, so arrive back at Stocks before 10 I am sure

See u all later