LICENSE APPLICATION.

scott beeland

dont worry, the toilet role tubes will come in useful when something goes wrong on his car! That and a bit of sticky back plastic. Obviously when cutting the tubes, i shall be asking an adult to help!

Haha Bodge and Scarper

Toilet roll tubes painted matt black = new driveshaft  :blush:  :durr:  :)  :D  :p  ;)  :xmas:

Just don't get expecting that soft double ply stuff oh no.

Its gonna be single ply shiny abrasive  :arse:  :arse:  :p  :devil:  :D  :)  :D  ;)

Mark, you said:

e.g most of the Shelsley Walsh except for 2 are Grade A - which is not a first timers circuit

I was considering this as part of my baptism next year, is that a daft idea for a first timer?

Was thinking of doing 4 events including 2 at Curborough next year, which others would you recommend?

When I said Shelsley is not a first timer - What I meant was make sure you've done at least 3 or 4 events pre-Shelsley,

cos its fanbl****tastic and daunting to a complete Speed Series virgin  :D  :p  ;)  :blush:  :D

And he won't be allowed to drive it that's for sure  :devil:  :D  :)  :D  :p  ;)  even if it has got uprated sierra drive shafts and a slippy diff  :D  :)