ash, windy , smithy

SteveD

ash , windy and welsh boy alias smithy are walking from Llandow circuit to the pub when thay come across a sheep stuck head first in a fence  ,ash said i wish that was jordan ,windy said i wish it was pamela anderson ,smithy says i wish it was dark  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :blush:

Yep Steve that's cruel  :devil:  :)  :D  :p

Ash strikes me more of a Linda Lusardi fan  :devil:  :D  :)  than Jordan

got any new ones?

and whilst on the subject of pleasuring sheep, havent you still got the special cream steve, remember you borrowed it at scamonden, or did you lend it to ash, hope you told him it doesnt work on goats!

hope you told him it doesnt work on goats!

And you know that is fact because ......................  :devil:  :blush:  :D  :)  :blush:

quote ! woosh thats over my head by a mile ! ashley old boy whats going on .........quote ! and you know that for a fact because...............he's welsh and thats what welsh people do

:0 a cream for every ocasion  :(

oh yes and i think you will find welsh boy its in your boiler van

:( oh yes that fellow welsh man  that you lent your van to at 3 sisters to take his car home ,used it he told me so  :( he just could not resist it after finding it in your door pocket  :arse:  :sheep:  :love:

???