Ingear Magazine

Mark Stanton

Has anyone seen the latest edition of Ingear  :)  :D  :devil:

or more importantly has John LOUDon seen it  :cool:  :D  :)  :D  ROFLOA  :blush:  :D  :)  :D  :p  ;)  :devil:  :D

It does look funny especially the shot of the wheel rolling across Aintree  :D  :)  :D  :p  Good job that marshal was on hand else the wheels would have been nicked  :D  :D  :)

oh my god my sides are splitting with laughter ,well done munchkin boy ,ten out of ten for entertainment  :D you should have seen your face when that fat bloke brought you back in the course car  :D can you do it again next year  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :love:  :blush:  :arse:

No, I havent seen it  :blush: I cant be spending my hard earned on magazines when Ive got my Puma thingy to sort out  :devil:

Kind persons can send me a copy if they so wish though  :xmas:

Regards,

JL

PS - and BTW, that round was for 2 chamionships and I didnt get a sniff at the best mishap award for either championship. What else do you have to do to impress the judges  :arse:  :D

or maybe scan it and post it here  :D  :)  :cool:  ;)  :devil:  :D

Now come on John do you really want the Turf Trophy.

It's gotta be the most expensive one around - two blown engines in 2002 and two mashed up cars for 2001  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :(  :(  :(  :(

Mark,

No I dont want the Turf Trophy thanks very much. But a 6.6 for artistic impression would be good. So which nice person is going to scan this thing in and let me have a look, or even better, post me a copy. Davies, this could be your chance to redeem yourself  :love:

JL (aka Munchkin to Mr Davies for some bizarre reason)

Watbox

Got any pictures of low flying diffusors or coolant spraying from every where !

Anyway what class are you in, me thinks I need to be elsewhere.

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunchkin boy  :arse: because you look like one  :arse: small ugly and is never happy

Arm- Actually I haven't anyway I shall not be giving events away that easily next year  ;)

Hmm Class eh.... Ive started saving up so I can afford to register for lots of em. I am guessing your gonna choose an conservative D by any chance ?

I'm doing whichever class your not. Wonder where I put Dickie Browns number.

Besides you can thrash it out with Turbo Barnard and leave me all nice and peaceful in Class D. Me an Windy and Will,Duck, Dave and someone else who shall remain nameless.

Dooooh,,, maybe you need the competition in class sequentialturboaeroscreenallmostslicks.

Ash

Arm - I was planning on a DD with the duck mobile. Once I have fettled it appropriately. I'll take your blind fear as a compliment.

Anyways back to the thread. Here Johns Pics - Sorry John but they do make good viewing.....

jl3.jpg

jl1.jpg

jl2.jpg

TTFN

They're much better than the little uns in the mag ROFLOA  :D  :)  :D  :p  ;)  :D  :devil:  :D  :cool:

We need a "Rogues Gallery" for 2003  :devil:  :D  :devil:

Blatters,

There you go. Thats why I only sold you one Toyo tyre  :D

The best advice I can give folk is to always have big nuts and screw up tight  :devil:

JL

BTW - I still went on to win the class. Does the mag mention that anywhere?  :blush: