Bromsgrove - Thanks to the Committee

DickieB

Many thanks to the Committee for a great evening - always good to see all those friends during the "off-season"

When next - Autosport International on Fri 10 Jan 03?

Dickie B

When next - Autosport International on Fri 10 Jan 03?

Sounds good..........

We (me an' Blatgirl) would also like to extend our thanks to Mark, Steve and Tom (plus all the other folk who operate behind the scenes) for another superb awards do.

Great night,

Thanks Mark,Tom, Steve etc. - Was Buzz finally reunited with Kylie by the end of the night - rumour has it that she had gone "walkabout" again.

Fish :D  :D

Yep it appears that Kylie done a "runner" fom Mr. B within minutes of being re-united - last seen heading for warmth and some sunshine.

Should anyone hear of a future shortage in the carrot market, I am led to believe that Mr. Buzz had sufficient supplies deposited outside Room 44 to feed a polo teams ponies for a year  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :)  :D

See you at Autosport  ;)  :D  :)  :D

OH DEAR  ???

Who are you all !! did not see any of you lot There????

:zzz:

top nite. Until Tommo started supping me wine.

***kin' students, all take & no give!   :arse:

Well done Mark, Tom & Steve, crackin' night. & thanks to Tom for the use of his mobile hotel so I could sleep jamie's wine off & sneak out at 5.00 a.m. to pick the Missus up from Heathrow.

Unfortunately, golf club gates closed 'till 6.30, and the chap in the house on site was not chuffed at me waking him at 5.30. (p'raps why he didn't let me out). Fortunately, plane delayed awhile on runway so marriage still intact.

Tommo, I ve got some wishbones for you! So they can either stay here for a while supporting my beer supplies, or we can arrange a free pint/delivery of some sort!