Lancs run out for some pics and vids?

AdamR

Thanks Adam  - great work with the photo's once again .Much appreciated by everyone.

Roy

well done guys :cool:

great job Adam :t-up:  and top piccies :t-up:

Some great piccies there, and we all love seeing them :yes: , BUT, some would also make fantastic pics for the club calendar; trouble is, the calender DOESN'T use photos that have been published on the Boardroom :down:  Next time round, might be worth holding some of the real crackers back? Then you could try submitting them for next year.

Some great piccies there, and we all love seeing them :yes: , BUT, some would also make fantastic pics for the club calendar; trouble is, the calender DOESN'T use photos that have been published on the Boardroom :down: Next time round, might be worth holding some of the real crackers back? Then you could try submitting them for next year.

Some have!! ??

Cheers guys - looks like there will be a #2 then!

I did hold a few back Dave, have fallen foul of that 'rule' before :t-up:

trouble is, the calender DOESN'T use photos that have been published on the Boardroom :down:

Quick Adam, edit that post!  ;)

No worries, wasn't sure if you knew! (Lots of us have been there).

Fancy a joint run out somewhere, Cheshire and Lancs for some more video/photography?

I've  added a Canon with HD video capability to the camera collection, just not had the opportunity to do some filming of passing cars yet, to go with the GoPro on car stuff.

Sounds like a great idea! I had intended to do some videos as well but we didn't really get chance. With a couple of people doing the coverage that would help a lot :yes:

Location-wise, does anyone have any suggestions for somewhere in-between? The Rivington area kind of works again I think (Steve, our AO is up at Lytham-st-Annes and a few others are there too), and would also allow some Manchester chaps to pop across if they wished. The A675 between Bolton and Hoghton might be decent, it's not as fun to drive but certainly picturesque and a little more 'open' to allow for more cars. It appears there are some decent sized laybys too:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=lytham&daddr=53.6347239,-2.487842+to:knutsford&hl=en&ll=53.545204,-2.268677&spn=1.35784,2.469177&sll=53.621227,-2.473297&sspn=0.170236,0.308647&geocode=FVf-MwMdZ7bS_ymf2vBZAUF7SDF24pvRvD3dsA%3BFaNmMgMd3gna_yn19_gPqKB7SDFI0N3Z9IjvUw%3BFXJNLQMdB8_b_yn5o8LYC1F6SDFZ_be35Zp6FA&mra=dvme&mrsp=1&sz=12&via=1&t=m&z=9

Thoughts?

The A675 between Bolton and Hoghton might be decent, it's not as fun to drive but certainly picturesque and a little more 'open' to allow for more cars.

I came that way to meet you guys and know it fairly well - it'd be perfect for photos, but we might want to dart somewhere else for 'spirited driving' - it's rife with coppers with guns & 50mph limits. Used to be a fun road once  :cry:

There's plenty around that area so it'd be a great central starting point, this site is useful:

http://www.bestbikingroads.com/motorcycle-roads/motorbike-rides-in-united-kingdom-/united-kingdom-__134.html

My thoughts too Chris - sorry - should have mentioned that!

the weather we can't fix .

but your tax disc we can !!!!!

Slaidburn Rd, Clitheroe, Lancashire BB7, UK

http://goo.gl/maps/YHq5o

Driven this, north of Waddington. Good bit over the moor that would be suitable?

A bit further though.

Looks like some good blatting roads, but in practice possibly getting on for a three and a half hour round trip for us to join you. :down:

(Would love to get a pile of Go Pro + regular HD video + good still footage between us, together with some cars on some good roads)

Looks like some good blatting roads, but in practice possibly getting on for a three and a half hour round trip for us to join you. :down:

(Would love to get a pile of Go Pro + regular HD video + good still footage between us, together with some cars on some good roads)

Yep, more of a weekend day thing than an eve.

Be good to get your way sometime too, I do intend to get to Whipping Stocks one Month.