Lancs run out for some pics and vids?

AdamR

Absolutely fantastic evening Thanks a million Adam, will defo be up for another, I am still buzzin :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Definitely up for trying again at different locations.

I'll email you my 'low quality' captures.

Well, here's my first video upload (I hope!  ??? )

From the phone on a wobbly suction cup!

Wow, it worked!  :d

cool !

And one as we set off demonstrating how good the mount is!! :swear:   :d  :cry:  :d

Well the idea was good, but the execution was pants!  :d

Thanks a lot Adam, great day  :yes:

Oh! and good company of course  :laugh:

You have a lovely steering column David :yes::laugh:

Anyway - glad people enjoyed it! I'm sorry the run up to Belmont wasn't as 'open' or as smooth as I had remembered, but at least it was better than the main roads, I hope! Pesky bikers taking up the car park though... if we decide to do another, I'm up for suggestions of location!

I've just emailed the pics around to the Lancs mailing list, but here they are for anyone not on it. I said in the email... "The front-on shots are all pretty samey but I left a reasonable border around all the cars so I could crop them in different ways. So, for example, Steve's photo is 9a but if you preferred the crop of photo 03a just let me know and I'll re-do it :-) Likewise if anyone would like a large version of any photo (for printing or whatever) please just let me know the number and I'll sort one out and send it back to you asap". The photo name appears in the bottom left when you click one to enlarge it... I hope all that makes sense.

Of course feel free to use these wherever / however you wish :t-up:

I would label all these but unfortunately my brain is terrible at remembering names :blush:

02a.jpg

03a.jpg

03b.jpg

04a.jpg

04b.jpg

05a.jpg

05b.jpg

06a.jpg

06b.jpg

07a.jpg

Spot on Adam your a star  :westy:  :westy:  :westy:  they have turned out really good :yes:  :yes:  and the feedback I have had is lets do it again  :cool:  :cool: of course when your available.

Steve

Adam any chance you can send to me .

tried pm but it's full......

gibneyp@essaacademy.org

ta