Any interesteing track days coming up?

windy

Just wanted to know if there are any cheap trackdays available now that winter is finally drawing in? Last year we had a laugh in the wet at Silverstone - see avatar. Great fun - as Don Palmers says "the wetter the better".

Windy

:) November 16th at Mallory via bookatrack!!!

Think theres one at mallory on the 14th aswell but not sure who with, but the network q starts that day!!!

Windy,

Let me know if you are booking a track day during November - I am getting withdrawal symptoms now the season is over.  Burning to get that sideways feeling again!!  If you decide to do Ty Croes - you can stay at our flat if you like - seperate beds of course, or share with a large poodle - up to you.

Paul  - 0771 288 1118

paul if i can get the Duck evo 2 back together! i will be there. should know by the end of this weekend.   :devil:

Friday November 8th with  Premier - Oulton Park (Cheshire) £150.00 - I was going to go to the last one which was open pit lane & only £110 - but it pi$$ed it down that day - I'll see what the weather looks like nearer the day beforeI decide

Steve

WEEKEND TRACKDAY :angry: WEEKEND TRACKDAY :angry: WEEKEND TRACKDAY :angry: WEEKEND TRACKDAY :angry: WEEKEND TRACKDAY :angry: WEEKEND TRACKDAY :angry:

No holiday left for weekdays I'm afraid!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

Windy

Anything happening at Silverstone or the local circuits? I'm shivering just thinking about Wales this time of year :D  :D  :D

WEEKEND TRACKDAY   :angry:

That'll be a Saturday or Sunday then  ;)  :D  :devil:  :)

and NOT Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday  :D  :devil:  :)  ;)

24 November is a Sunday - Cold wet, windy, Wales - niiiiiiiiiiiiice  ;)  :D  :)

Easy Track are doing a full curcuit at Outon Park on Sat 23rd Nov for £99 with open pit lane.

Easy Track

If my tickets for Ciyt v Middlesbrough don't come through i will be there, so long as my car is sorted by then.

Andy :t-up:

Mike

If I am going i will take you out, I should know latter this week/early next week. I'll let you know!

Andy :t-up:

mmmmm mallory 16th nov saturday ,ill be there