sprint leaders final

smithy

Pick some up from Mr Billsberry - he's usually got a stable full  :D  :p  ;)  :devil:  :devil:

(old joke that comes around at this time every year  :devil:  :D ) Hello Pete  :D  :devil:

Cheers Greg,

i think i might go & spectate in the tin top, it's not that i'm a soft  :arse:  it's just mines broke at the mo ???  :arse:

Honest!

Andy :t-up:

P.S. are you planning on going up Greg?

P.P.S. are you planning going down :0 Nick A?

Croft is cold in June...

It was freezing at Malory last weekend.

But i've decided to postpone winter work until I move house so I might put the thermals on and take the Westy up.

Or Andy, you could collect me on your way past  ;)

Can't do Saturdays Andy, play hockey every Saturday.

It's a good circuit to watch at I reckon, you can get close to some slow corners after a fast straight :)

Greg

wimps the lot of ya  :arse:  its not cold at croft ,mind you i have a roof now :arse:

Make sure you have some demisty stuff for your visor and windows - you need to stop the red mist coming down if nothing else  :devil:

JL

hockey

aint that that game where MAD grlies chase each other round with sticks wearing little skirts, sweating & then showering together ............. :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :xmas: