Interesting new site....

guy g

Hmmm....very interesting Guy  Theres a near new Force single seater for sale on there. Wonder what the owner is going to do next year?

JL  ;)

Thers's also a very quick well known Westfield Vauxhall on there at a reduced price (or there will be when they get round to posting it on the site).

In the meantime anyone interested can contact me on 07775 740307

Selling both cars Guy?

What's it going to be for bext year, or is it a secret?

I'd love to buy the Westfield (actually, I wouldn't mind the Force either) but I doubt I could convince Blatgirl (or my bank manager) that adding 13K to my mortgage to buy another Westfield is a good idea..........but I'm gonna ask anyway........... :0  :0  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Guy,

You've not set your eyes on a Gould V6 have you? Or perhaps you're going back to the Rally scene?

Windy

I've set my eyes on lots of things Graham -unfortunately I can't afford most of them, competitive rallying included (I've been there already!;).

I do have one or two ideas but nothing for public consumption yet -a bit like your "secret" project. How's it going by the way.

Perhaps though after a wet and cold Croft in November I may decide to take up darts or snooker, or some other indoor sport!

Guy

No secret projects I'm afraid. Just a bit of fettling to the car for next year. Just trying to keep the competition guessing I suppose.

Graham