Would you leave your Westie on the drive?

TAFKARM

Next time I go up and visit the o,d dear I'd like to take the Westie but am a bit war about overnight parking?

I'd put a cover on but I can't even block it in with the other car as the pavement is in the way.

What would you do?

depends on the area..

you could always sleep in it !

• Like 1

Hmmm, as said previously depends on area, people go touring in them so should be ok, only other thing is disable it by removing something off the electrics side maybe?

I'd happily park mine in a reasonably law abiding area. Mind you, I've got a detachable steering wheel and an FIA cutout switch, both of which get removed if I leave the car anywhere.

u got a quick release steering wheel ?

My Caterham lived outside for 2 years before I could convert the outside boilere room into a garage.

No quick release wheel. It's not theft that's the concern, it's vandalism TBH.

Having said that....DUM DUM DUM it's BIRMINGHAM!

• Like 1

No quick release wheel. It's not theft that's the concern, it's vandalism TBH.

Having said that....DUM DUM DUM it's BIRMINGHAM!

No problem, chain several large dogs to each wheel and wire the car to the mains!

take the train !!!!!!

FWIW I've left mine overnight on many occasions in hotel carparks in this country and abroad and have never had any problems.

I frequently leave it in town centre carparks for several hours too when I go shopping.

Mine lived outside for a while and at times spent the night on the road, in Birmingham. Spent many nights on the road in Plymouth.

Roof up, doors on, cover on. Left well alone. Except one chav p******** in it, I got arrested for GBH, but then copper told me to get him on his way back from the pub at night. Told me where to wait too!!!

But in the whole people are more curious.

Russ,  I often park mine out and if overnight just whack the tonneau on - take FIA key with me and take steering wheel off before i go.  I'm sure it will be fine.

Not leaving it in Birmingham are you? (joke)

:)

Leave it at guest's He'll look after it.  :)

I suppose it depends where in Birmingham you're staying.

As others have said...i remove my wheel and cutoff switch.Could remove a few fuses if you don't have that option?

Vandalism could be a worry but not much you can do to avoid that unfortunately.

Dave