Anti roll bars

SNAKE

Every man and his dog seem to do them now. I got my rear one from Terry Nightingale Autocraft, front from SBD. Also try Plays Kool or CAT Motorpsort, all are very good and knowledgeable suppliers. Dont forget to consider your spring rates in light of the anti-roll bar. Im sure the supplier will advise.

See links on club web site for contacts.

Lindsay

Agreed Lindsay - the main thing is to find a supplier who can not only sell you an ARB but also advice on springs and set-up cos it all changes  ;)  :D  :)

Also try Ivan at Procomp in Birmingham - 0121 350 3258 / www.procomp.co.uk

JL

Most important advice is to find one that works - don't make the mistake of thinking they all do!! Find the quickest cars (that are running in similar class to you) and look at what they use.

Also make sure you get F and R from the same people, together with suitable springs and advice on set-up/geometry etc.

Don't buy bits and pieces from all and sundry and then expect it all to work when you put it all together. The suspension is a complete system -not a random collection of bits.

There is lots of advice on other threads -pick the sensible bits and run a mile from the rest.

yer pays yer money and takes your chance ! or not  ;) take it to allen stanniforth he will tell you what to do and everything you need to know  ;) and when you have done what he says your car will work ask mr ashley mason the best money he has ever spent and john loudon etc etc etc  :blush:

But be quick. He is in his 80's... He only recommends specs though. The source and manufacture is down to you.

JL

Find the quickest cars (that are running in similar class to you) and look at what they use.

Guy G would you be the Guy Gibson who won class 2B in the friargate-litchfield curborough sprint championship. if so you are the fastest car in my class. What do you use?

Dont worry about me catching you, I spend more time on the grass than I do on the circuit! I even managed to find some grass at the Bramcote Sprint last weekend......and there wasn't much!

I just wish I could have caught Tomcat!

Ker-ching  :p  :D  ;)  :D  Huge penny dropped.

Yep he's the same Guy - waaaaaaaaay toooooooooo quick  :D  :p  ;)  :D  :)

ay what have i mist summat  ??? ohhhhhhhhhhhh guy gibson  :0 im with ya now  ;)