kylie-kenneth

SteveD

he - she needs a new home i have sold the tango car and i need to remove him - her so is anyone willing to addopt kenneth for the rest of the season , :) come on you want him - her havvvvvvvve it  :arse:

What about a prize raffle at the presentation evening  ;)  :p  :D  :)  To have the Kylie /kenneth honour in 2003  :devil:  :D

In that case Kev - as it sounds like  :love:  we must surely let our hearst rule our head on this occasion  :love:  :love:  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :)  :D  Hope you got some secure tie wraps else Buzz might be on your case  :devil:  :D  :)  :D

sounds like mr bamber has a crush on kyleth  :love: oooerrrrr :( kev look after her- him  ???  :0  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

see kyleth at 3 slappers on sunday ,stake your clame on him - her for next season befors buzz gets him back

Ya can all keep your 'kin' hands off her, him, whatever. She is still mine and I love it, her, him., er..  :love:  :0  :(

I want her back, she's more than just a doll. I've still got all her clothes. All I've got of her are memories and photos :love:

Buzz :(

well hello peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeta  ;) if you were at three sisters today you could have had your she doll back  :0

Hi Stevie

Ya can't do this 2 me I need me babe :0  R U at the presentation evening? we'll do the exchange there!

Mind U I could be in Winsford in the next 2 weeks!

See ya soon

R U at the presentation evening? we'll do the exchange there!

But Buzz - have you got a ticket  :p  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  No ticket = No entry  :devil:  :D  :)  = No Kenneth  :p  :D  :devil:  :D

whats that sold out  :angry: doh he he he he eh doh  :durr:

Nope - we still got some tickets left  :devil:  :D  :)  :D  I just need a suitable exchange :devil:  :D  :)  :D  :p  :D  :devil: in order for me to post one out  :p  :D  :)

Buzz is offering £13 for a ticket  :devil:  :D  with his name on it - any advance to buy Buzz's ticket  :devil:  :D  :p  :D

o come on let him have it ,it will be worth seeing his face when he gets kyleth back ,by the way is kev bamber bringing him - her along  :0

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don't sell my ticket u barsteward. Have u still not recieved my second cheque? Mr Stanton,I sent It Monday

Kylie is goin' now where other than Leeds