This is why I bought a Westfield

Mark (smokey mow)

mark, good editing and very professional video.

One small thing, next time can you take the sidescreens off. 

All those cameras... people coming the other way must've thought Google StreetView had gone mad!

Very good smokey - you are a very talented man.... James 

All those cameras... people coming the other way must've thought Google StreetView had gone mad!

:d :D :d it's funny how conscious you are to the closeness hedges and potholes when you've got 1 camera hanging a foot out the side of the car and another 2" off the tarmac :oops:

n1 Mark enjoyed that

Should sell a few more Westfields and get existing owners back out onto the roads :cool:

Mark.....very good mate.See what you mean by good little drive....and on you doorstep !! :yes:

Sorry I had to leave early from the Lodge :(  .......

When you get a chance and good weather,pop over and we`ll set the cameras up & do the Burnham bends...show my biking buddies what it`s all about................you`ll love `em. :)  :)

Mark.....very good mate.See what you mean by good little drive....and on you doorstep !! :yes:

Sorry I had to leave early from the Lodge :(  .......

When you get a chance and good weather,pop over and we`ll set the cameras up & do the Burnham bends...show my biking buddies what it`s all about................you`ll love `em. :)  :)

No probs Graham :) we arrived at the lodge a bit later than I was planning :)

Maybe we should put together an Essex blat video ? I'm planning to make another when I get a chance and for that I'd like to take some drive by footage and a chase cam :cool:

No probs Graham :) we arrived at the lodge a bit later than I was planning :)

Maybe we should put together an Essex blat video ? I'm planning to make another when I get a chance and for that I'd like to take some drive by footage and a chase cam :cool:

Well I`m up for it.

Would you like Steph to cook breakfast before or lunch after.........well I can ask  (nicely) :down:

Great video Mark :yes: . You must have been up early to find the roads so free of other road users.

Ben

Very nice, like it.

Great video, really captures the joys of westfield owning. :t-up: