This is why I bought a Westfield

Mark (smokey mow)

It's days like this I'm glad I own a Westfield :cool: an open road and a chance of escape on a sunny day :)

• Like 1

Thats a wicked bit of video mate!

Jealous!

All we have had is rain rain rain  :angry:

• Like 1

It was filmed 2 days before Stoneleigh, i couldn't have asked for a better 2 weeks off work :cool:

Raining here now though :down:

Yep this time last week id been stoneleigh on the sunday perfect weather :yes:

then BBQ monday and a few cold ones perfect weather :yes:

Think thats summer gone :cry: Least Stoneleigh got it!

What camera were you using on that film smokey

Excellent. I meant to ask, did you have six cameras set-up or did you stop and remount just the one...?

What camera were you using on that film smokey

the opening title was filmed using my SLR, all the onboard shots were done with Gopro cameras.

:yes:

Was a great week, had a few great weeks and I don't half miss driving... Even the tin top!

Excellent. I meant to ask, did you have six cameras set-up or did you stop and remount just the one...?

3 cameras mounted on the car with 2 passes done on the same road about 30 minutes apart, It would be possible to film the same with 1 camera but it would just take longer as you'd have to drive the road 12 times. I then used windows movie maker to create the video.

The most difficult part was synchronising all 6 videos so when I cut from one camera to the next it was showing the right part of the road :oops:

Excellent vid, well done!

• Like 1

Bet you used alot of mounts there

The bonnet shot and the low down at the side were done using the suction mount off the nose and rear arch which works surprisingly well even on the curve of the arch. for the low down at the front I clamped the camera to the number plate and for the others I used a rollbar mount :)

how many camera's have u got on that car mark ?