3 Slappers

Buzz Billsberry

Is anyone going down on saturday night for  the last round/BBQ of the season?

If not hope to C some of u on sunday.I'm not competing but will be their with the video camera and camera for those who dare step over the line :0

Duck R U runnin' the 'main course' this weekend or your old car?

Hope 2 C all the usuals for the last time until April 03 a part from Wotbox who's over the pond state side.

Buzz :(

Wouldn't miss it for the world - I'll be there with Mark Stanton.

Anyone seen the regs for it yet? I think they're being sent to my old address.

What number am I?

What time can we turn up on Sat pm?

Thanks

Dickie B

Pete

C ya Saturday Nite then - I heard Turbo Thommo is also going on Saturday - so you'll be able to take a peace offering  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

P.S. Take some money cos I'll be around flogging tickets for the presentation evening - I've booked a bigger room so we gotta fill it  :devil:  :D  :D  ;)  :p

I've just realised a cancelled trip to Scotland might mean I can come and watch (if other half hasn't planned our day already)

Is this the Three Sisters at Ashton in Makerfield?

Pete

C ya Saturday Nite then - I heard Turbo Thommo is also going on Saturday - so you'll be able to take a peace offering  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

P.S. Take some money cos I'll be around flogging tickets for the presentation evening - I've booked a bigger room so we gotta fill it  :devil:  :D  :D  ;)  :p

Have u not receievd my cheque yet?  its over a week ago since I sent it.... ok tear it up if it arrives & I will bring the wedge with me!!

Why do I need to offer TT a peace offering?

Buzz

:(

If not hope to C some of u on sunday.I'm not competing but will be their with the video camera and camera for those who dare step over the line
I heard Turbo Thommo is also going on Saturday - so you'll be able to take a peace offering  

The reason he's not competing is the lump on his head is still too big fer t' helmet

Still in shock from last sunday, see you all at the evening bash. :p

Might be coming back from uni to get my rugby stuff etc. been invited already to a test in which i could represent the uni at go karting so we ll see, besides trip home = get my washing done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello son !

yer mum was just leaning over me shoulder and saw you were on !!

she was sure you would have something better to do with the blonde girly upstairs than play on the internet ?

Well I'm not at 3 slappers on satursday night I've been informed by her Royal Highness I'm goin' 2 a wedding reception :( Thats that then hopefully I will be there on sunday

Nice 2 C that ISM has decided to take up a man's sport :0

Buzz :(