Duck Off

Steve Robinson

"Cheers" Steve see you at the awards Night.

Tell you one thing, the WSCC Jungle drums are good. Not half way home from the sprint and i was getting phone calls from other drivers say well done, who were not even there. :0

Buzz no more holding hands in the novice class, iam a big boy now :p

What are your plans for 2003 now then?????

Dickie, I plan learn to drive, sort the new orange car out for class D. So you all now know what i am up to. :0  ;)

You took your time in owning up to obtaining the tango-mobile didn't ya  ;)  :D  :)  Does Kylie/Kenneth come with it or was that an optional extra  :p  :D  :)

Well Done Duck  :D  :)

Well done Duck, - will us mere mortals still be allowed to talk to you in the paddock!!! - or is more formal tone of address (Sir Duck/Captain Beaky etc.) more in keeping with your new found position.

See you all the awards.

Fish :D

Buzz no more holding hands in the novice class, iam a big boy now1 <!--emo&:p

Well someone's got to hold  mine, as I'll keep comin' off C  U in the gravel pits next year!! :0

So Duck al'a Orange :D

Buzz :(

You took your time in owning up to obtaining the tango-mobile didn't ya  ;)  :D  :)  Does Kylie/Kenneth come with it or was that an optional extra  :p  :D  :)

well most other people knew, or had put 2 and 2 togeather. sorry there is no kenneth with it but i am told he / she is free to a good home.   :cool:

And the bad news is that Buzz has already cracked the Duck a l'orange joke  ;)  :p  :D  :)  Hope you get new matching overalls and skid lid  :p  :D  :)

Hope you get new matching overalls and skid lid

Not one for matching colours so next year will be the same red lid, same yellow and blue overalls "but washed" same blue taped up racae boots. and the same me. sorry cancel the last one. :cool: